Adult and Family Events
|January Quilting Retreat|
|Men of Christ Men's Retreat|
December 2017 through February 2018
This is a wonderful time to get away and do nothing but quilt. There are no strangers at our quilting retreats even if this is your first one. Quilters of all skill levels are welcome to come and spend up to 5 days quilting. We have excellent meals, devotions, and plenty of time for you to quilt, hike or ski around the Island, or sit by the fireside. Register early, these events usually fill. Arrival time is 3:00 pm Download flyer by clicking here.
Dates: January 23-28
Rates: Tuesday $250, Wednesday $205, Thursday $160, Friday $115
Deposit: $50 If you haven't been to a quilting retreat before or haven't been here in several years, we have a gift certificate you can use. Just click here to download it.
February 16-18, 2018
Objectives of “Men of Christ” Men’s Retreats:
1. To provide a Christ-centered, Bible-based program within the context of our Lutheran (LCMS) Heritage.
2. To continue to grow spiritually by learning to apply Biblical principles to everyday life.
3. To give support and insights to grow in our understanding of men’s roles as husbands, fathers and single men.
4. To offer practical tools for man-to-man ministry.
5. To encourage practical ways to be supportive of our pastors and church leaders.
6. To develop spiritual leadership at home, at church, and in the community.
7. To support and encourage one another in proclaiming the Gospel.
Bring your son, grandson, or nephew. Bring your step-son, bring a friend, or bring a guest so that the Christian faith is passed on to the next generation!
Scholarships are available on a need basis. To download a poster, Click here.
Bulletin Insert 1 - Click here
Bulletin Insert 2 - Click here
Bulletin insert 3 - Click here
Rate: $125 for Fulltime rate which includes 2 nights lodging, 5 meals, snacks, and the program. There is also a commuter rate of $90 which includes all but the lodging.
To register online, Click here.